Pumpkin Pancake Recipe
Being allergic to grains, wheat, and dairy can be challenging when it comes to eating something delicious.
Most of the recipes require dairy or some of wheat product. Well, here a delicious recipes that is dairy and wheat free, plus we are coming into the holidays and pumpkin is the perfect ingredient to use. It’s also extremely good for you. it contain Vitamin C and A, high in fiber, low in calorie, it helps lower cholesterol and a really one it gets rid of free-radicals. Try this out!!!!
- 1/4 cup pumpkin puree
- 2 tablespoons almond milk
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon, or to taste
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger, or to taste
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves, or to taste
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil, or as needed
- Mix pumpkin puree, almond milk, eggs, maple syrup, and vanilla extract together in a bowl until smooth.
- Whisk coconut flour, baking soda, salt, almond meal, cinnamon, ginger, and cloves together in a separate bowl.
- Stir pumpkin mixture and flour mixture together in a pourable container until well incorporated. Allow batter to sit for 3 minutes.
- Heat vegetable oil in a skillet over low heat. Pour silver dollar-sized circles of batter into the hot oil. Cook until lightly browned, about 5 minutes per side