Muscle Sandwich Ice Cream Sundae Recipe
By, Charlotte Snow
- Fat Free Cool Whip or Fat Free Greek Yogurt (Creamy or Frozen)
- Muscle Sandwich
- Hershey’s Cocoa Powder (Unsweetened)
- Take the Fat Free Cool Whip, (keep it frozen so it tastes and keeps the consistency of an ice cream) and scoop out 4-6 tbsp into a small bowl. (Always use small bowls/dishes as it makes your portions look bigger!)
- Take 1 tsp of the Hershey’s Cocoa and sprinkle on top. (Optional….but I love the chocolate!) You can also add some cinnamon if you like. Use the Saigon Cinnamon, it has a much sweeter, milder flavor.
- Cut your Muscle Sandwich into little pieces, like you’re dicing an onion.
- Sprinkle them over top as your Sundae “topping” and top with some fat free whip cream if you like!
If you’re looking to increase your protein even more, you can do the same thing using either Fat Free Greek Yogurt (creamy or frozen depending on your taste!) Enjoy!