PROTEIN WAFFLE RECIPE
Here’s the recipe to our favorite protein waffles!!!
- 2 cups oat flour
- 2 Tbsp ground flax
- ¾ cup whey protein (Optimum Nutrition’s Gold Standard)
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 cups unsweetened almond milk (or milk of choice)
- 4 egg whites (I used ½ cup carton egg whites)
- Preheat waffle iron.
- In 1 bowl mix together oat flour, whey protein, flax, baking powder & cinnamon. Mix until blended.
- Add in wet ingredients (milk, vanilla, egg white) and mix until blended.
- Cook on waffle maker until golden brown (about 5 minutes).
- Serve topped with berries, low sugar syrup, or whatever you like!