DESIGNER WHEY BLUEBERRY VANILLA PANCAKES
- ½ scoop Designer Whey French Vanilla Protein Powder
- 1 large egg 1 medium banana, mashed
- 1/3 cup of fresh blueberries
- ¼ teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons flour (gluten free, whole wheat, all-purpose, or almond flour)
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thoroughly mix all ingredients together in a medium sized bowl. It should be a little thinner than normal pancake batter.
- Heat a pan to medium heat and spray with non-stick cooking spray.
- Using a spoon, pour batter onto pan. You’ll want each pancake to have about 2 tablespoons of batter.
- Let cook for about a minute and a half. Then flip and cook for an additional minute.
- Top with fresh mint leaves.
6 small pancakes