Join our Team of Passionate Professionals.
Muscle Foods USA, a Division of EURPAC SERVICE, Inc. is a nationwide wholesale distributor of sports nutrition and health products to the retail trade. We are actively seeking qualified candidates nationwide who have a passion for the sports nutrition industry and are committed to Fast, Friendly and Courteous Service.
Meet or Exceed assigned sales and gross profit objectives by promoting and selling Sport Nutrition brands and related items using professional sales techniques, providing exceptional customer service and building long-term customer relationships.
- Plan and make at least 40 sales calls per week, inclusive of active accounts, inactive accounts and prospects, targeting a demonstrated or revealed need of that account
- Additionally, contact accounts via phone, email, fax or printed mailers
- Continue to educate self on top products, new products, new brands, and new product categories by reviewing web sites, printed media, advertising pieces, and educational material
- Keep all accounts abreast of new products and brands, weekly features, top sellers
- Create and distribute unique feature flyers for your accounts
- Attend and participate in sales meetings and trade shows as arranged by management
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Must have two to three years of Outside Sales and Territory Manager experience
- Some college preferred
- Experience in Sports Nutrition Industry Preferred
- Team player with the proven ability to build sales territories
- Exceptional organizational skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- PC proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Work from home – spend minimum of 80% of work week on road, up to 50% overnight
- Oversee customer billing and record cash receipts.
- Record and apply payments.
- Manage outstanding invoices and interfacing with customers on collection matters and dispute resolution.
- Audit and manage delinquent accounts.
- Establish credit limits on customer accounts and determine which customers on open terms should be insured. Also communicate with Insurer as issues or questions arise.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Minimum of 5 years work experience in credit/collections with responsibility for direct customer contact.
- Well-developed analytic and problem solving skills.
- Highly developed communication and interpersonal skills.
- Successful in dealing with customer and company personnel at all levels.
- High degree of integrity including ability to deal with sensitive and confidential information.
- Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of proper accounting treatment for accounts receivable transactions and activities.
- Must be proficient with computerized accounts receivable applications.
- Hands on, self-starting and detail oriented individual with ability to work independently.
Muscle Foods USA maintains a drug-free workplace, and conducts pre-employment drug screening.
It is the policy and practice of Muscle Foods USA to provide employment opportunities to all qualified persons on an equal basis. The Company will not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, or other protected status in any of the terms or conditions of employment.
Why work with us?
If you are looking for a place to make an impact and forge a lasting and satisfying career, a position with great earning potential, then Muscle Foods USA wants to speak with you!
192 Gallagher Crest Rd.
Henderson, NV 89074
Tel: (866) 930-9733
100 Keystone Industrial Park Rd., Unit 1-B
Dunmore, PA 18512
Tel: (877) 444-4872
1421 Diamond Springs Rd.
Virginia Beach, VA 23455
Tel: (757) 460-1060
421 Blueberry Street
Houston, TX 77018
Tel: (713) 697-0080
273 Covenant Square Dr.
Biloxi, MS 39531
Tel: (800) 359-4792